Monday, August 05, 2013

Podcasting the Dead and Breaking Bad while going to Hell On Wheels!

I hope all has been well for everyone over the summer, it's been the mildest summer we've seen in a while and I can't complain.....that much. Let me start off by admitting that my Once Upon A Time Peter Pan Theory has been shot to hell, at least partially .  However, the fall is among us and the smell of tailgating and NFL football is among us and I couldn't be happier! Not only that, The Walking Dead is coming back on October 13th and I'm going to be a part of the podcasting community with my homies Kinte and Olaf hosting Talking About Walkers every Monday night at 9/EST. I'm sure everyone has seen the Comicon trailer and if not here you go! This trailer make the first arc look real interesting!


But lets not forget what hits this Sunday at 9pm, Breaking Bad is back baby!!!  Percy Bysshe Shelly's poem Ozymandias fits the rise and eventual fall of Walter White a.k.a. Heisenberg! I couldn't be more excited to see how this story ends!


What makes this weekend even more raw is the two hour season 3 premiere of Hell On Wheels on Saturday!! This is going to be an epic TV weekend! Check this out!!


I left out NFL preseason football on purpose, because it stinks! I'll update the blog after the jump off this weekend and give my thoughts on the shows! Feel free to leave your own feedback!

No comments: